Skip to content
ELISpot and FluoroSpot
- Assays in 96-well plates allow rapid analysis of large numbers of samples
- Quantification of the number of cytokine (for example IFN-γ or TNF-α) secreting cells.
- The ELISPOT assay can be used to determine effects of drugs or other compounds on cytokine secretion in vitro.
- Monocytes/macrophages/dendritic cells characterization
- Apolipoproteins analysis
- The ELISPOT assay can be used to determine the frequency of antigen-specific cytotoxic T cells (CTL) in fresh unstimulated peripheral blood.